What is Grit?
Grit is a personality trait based on a person's will to persevere. It is a determination to be successful; no matter what. According to Forbes grit has hundreds of characteristics that relate and interact, to which our level of grit depends on the expression of their interaction at any given point. The strength of our grit is based on the degree to which we can access, ignite, and control it.
5 of many characteristics of Grit
1) Courage - is the strength to move forward, even after a fail. It is the ability to have no fear and know that there is a lesson to be learned; to know that failure is part of the process of being
2) Conscientiousness - meticulous; concerned about detail
3) Endurance -the ability to withstand opposition
4) Resilience - Dust yourself off and try again. Nothing beats a fail but a try
5) Excellence - is a virtue; as to fulfill a purpose
How to access, ignite, and control your Grit
1) Access your Grit - First seek the kingdom of God, and His Righteousness; and all of theses things should be added to you (Mathew 6:33).
2) Ignite your Grit - The Word of God should continually be in your mouth. Meditate on the Word of God day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and have good success (Joshua 1:8).
3) Control our Grit - Remember that 'no weapon formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgement you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, says the LORD.' (Isaiah 54:17).
You do have Grit. Now go fulfill your God given purpose.