Exhaustion is the emptying out or rather complete consumption of one's physical, mental, and spiritual resources. It drains strength, energy, and may, totally, wear one out. If ignored, exhaustion can lead to excessive stress, depression, and the like. Thankfully, there is a cure.
6 Signs of Exhaustion
2) Mental Fuzziness (lack memory)
3) Poor Physical Performance (physically Impaired)
4) Extreme Stress (prolonged feelings of strain, pressure, or tention)
5) Crave Junk Food (in need of sugar rush; boost of energy)
6) Chronic Insomnia (unable to sleep)
6 Ways to Combat Exhaustion
1) Drink PLENTY of water
2) Take power naps as needed
4) Make lifestyle changes: meditate;listen to nature sounds; be still, lighten your daily load.
5) Eat Healthy / No Junk Food
6) Turn off the lights, TV, radio, computer, and phone; noise. Pull the shades; make it night. Take warm baths. Drink Chamomile Tea.
Take your burdens to the Lord and leave them there.
"Come unto Me , all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My Yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Mathew 11:28-30)
If you are experiencing some of these symptoms take time to reduce the amount of stress in your life. Make some changes as noted above; a few little changes now may make a world of difference.
If symptoms persist, you may need to seek professional, or medical assistance.
*Resources for Mental health
Resources available for mental health care include the *Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, *Anxiety and Depression Association of America, and *Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance as stated on the *National Institute of Mental Health website.
In life-threatening situations, call *911 or go to a local *emergency room