Source Defined by the Dictionary
1 a : a generative force : cause
b (1) : a point of origin or procurement : beginning
(2) : one that initiates : author; also : prototype, model
(3) : one that supplies information
2 a : the point of origin of a stream of water : fountainhead
b archaic : spring, fount
3 : a firsthand document or primary reference work
4 : an electrode in a field-effect transistor that supplies the charge carriers for current flow — compare drain, gate
Source Defined by the Holy Bible
1) 1 a, b 1 &2- In the beginning God ( Father) created the Heaven and the Earth (Genesis 1:1).
2) b 3 - For God so Love the world, that He gave His only Son (Jesus), that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have Everlasting Life (John 3:16). 2 a,b -But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water. 3 -And he that saw it bear record, and his record is true: and he knows what he says is true, that you might believe (John 19:34,35).
3) 4 - And when the Day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from Heaven as of a rushing mighty wind (Holy Spirit), and it filled all the house where they were sitting (Acts 2:1,2).